Thursday, May 20, 2010

Printmaster 17, how do I make greeting cards using my photos ?

Ok, I got this software and I am 56 and it seems so detailed and all. I have taken many pictures I would like to put on the front of cards and send as gifts to others. Is anyone familiar with it and want to give me some easy basic steps so I don't have to read the 64 page manaul :) I have uploaded pics and done quite a bit etc, but this has so many options. Anyone want to help an oldie but goodie ?

Printmaster 17, how do I make greeting cards using my photos ?
I have used an earlier version of this software, so i hope it is the same.


You can import your pictures to the clipart file.


You can also take them from existing files and load them into a generic card template provided by the software.


It is very simple to do, but its hard to explain without seeing it in front of me.


Start with the template provided with the software then try to edit or import your pictures where you want them


No comments:

Post a Comment