Thursday, May 20, 2010

I want to make postcards/greeting cards out of my photos and sell them in local stores.?

What website lets me do that? I need for them to be printed and boxed.

I want to make postcards/greeting cards out of my photos and sell them in local stores.?
A local printer could do the job - price shop on line if the local guys are too high. Check with a local office supply store to get them reproduced - then package them in clear bags. A friend prints and sells her own to the local Real Estate offices. The agents use them as thank you presents to home buyers. The pictures are all local land marks and sites.
Reply:do you mean what website will let you sell them locally?? or do you mean what website will print them and package them?





go to your local reprographic store and make a deal depending on how many you want to print at a time. Ask if they package. If they do not, you can buy clear plastic envelopes and package them yourself. Before I did any of this I would make a portfolio and go to local stores and find out how many they think they could sell in a given period and give them your wholesale prices...

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment