Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Where to find Best Pricing on blank Note Cards, Greeting Cards for my photos?

I want to attach my photos to blank folding Note Cards either with cut-outs for my pictures or just blank which I can then tape to or peel and stick. I will use these for gifts in a big family gathering we are having in July. I'll need just shy of 100. But I want the lowest pricing available. Then too I want to try to sell some in local shops as my photography talents improve.

Where to find Best Pricing on blank Note Cards, Greeting Cards for my photos?
I've been doing the same thing. The most cost effective method I've found is to buy good quality card paper (card "board" really) from newsagents, about 60c each, from which I can get two cards. Great colours available including metallics for 85c. Either stick photos straight on front or cut cut-outs with stanley knife and cutting mat. If you're careful enough, they look professional.
Reply:dont you have a printer you can customize your own


No comments:

Post a Comment