Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When I view certain greeting cards or received emails, all I see is a rectangle with an X in the corner?

I sometimes receive attachments to emails, that when I try to view them I see a large rectangle with an "X" in the upper left hand corner. It doesn't display any picture. I experienced the same thing at the American Greeting Cards site when I tried to view a card I wanted to personalize and send

When I view certain greeting cards or received emails, all I see is a rectangle with an X in the corner?
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD MACROMEDIA FLASH PLAYER FROM WWW.MACROMEDIAFLASH.COM





I've bookmarked this site...





http://www.123thebest.info/go.php?link=f...





Best wishes
Reply:click the top bar says "View" it happens when you are opening your letter for the first time.

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment