Monday, May 11, 2009

Where to buy components for recordable greeting cards?

I'm looking for the audio components that make a recordable greeting card work- any ideas where I can find them? I need 15-30 seconds of recording time for an art exhibit. I've looked all over ebay and on google, but am coming up with nothing. I could use the cards and disassemble them, but I can't even find the cards for sale. I want to spend about $5 a piece for 5 of them (I found pens with voice recorders for $5 a piece that I could potentially use, but would prefer the flat set up of a greeting card). Thank you!

Where to buy components for recordable greeting cards?
You might want to try these:





http://cgi.ebay.com/Circuit-City-Recorda...





They only have 3, and your looking for five, but its a good start, and you could ask to see if they have the flat recordable parts. Goodluck!





DC


No comments:

Post a Comment