Monday, May 11, 2009

What's the best printer to print photo quality greeting cards in terms of speed, cost and quality.?

I am a photographer and sell my images digitally online. I've been considering about design, print and distribute my own photo greeting cards in local shops. What's the best printer to use for low volume (up to 1000) prints, if u know where to get supply like paper and etc that would be awesome. Thanks.

What's the best printer to print photo quality greeting cards in terms of speed, cost and quality.?
I have an HP all in one. I think that that printer falls in an affordable yet high quality price range. Many store owners and clerks also usually prefer that brand for printing photos in a high quality.


You can get printer paper and other supplies anywhere in stores such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc...


Hope that helps!

DOG

No comments:

Post a Comment