Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I sell my greeting cards with more exposure?

I have a website http://www.woodwindpapers.com and it offers the entire greeting card line - I just can't seem to get traffic to it?


I am re-desigining the site to show CDN %26amp; US prices so maybe that would help...any other ideas? thanks!

How do I sell my greeting cards with more exposure?
any kind of advertising! would help.. try your local radio stations! newpapers, tv... look onto local web sites for radio stations and all that! I'm sure you dont have a high budget so start with the small market and work your way up!


You can have the BEST web site in the world but unless you adverstist it it won't go anywhere!


Make fliers pass them out get promotional pens and penicals mason jars.. you will have to bit the cost but hopefully it all works out!


Gopod luck
Reply:Take them to farm shops and gift shops and any unusual shops that you can pass them on to.


No comments:

Post a Comment