Monday, May 11, 2009

Where can I get free software for making greeting cards?

I would like to get some free software that shows you how to make greeting cards. Can anyone tell me of a site that I may be able to get this from

Where can I get free software for making greeting cards?
Go to www.download.com, or any other download site, and search for "Greeting Card". Some of them (most higly rated) are:





- BestGreetings 4.0 (www.download.com) Free.


- Print Workshop: Holiday Greeting Cards 1 (www.download.com) Free to try, but you most purchase it after a while.


- E-card magic 2.0 (www.download.com) Free to try, but you most purchase it after a while.





Of course, download.com it's not the only site you can search, out there are a lot more.
Reply:I tried all the suggested sites and ALL have negative readers review. So these answers were not at all helpful bacause I am still searching for the right answers Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment