Monday, May 11, 2009

Recommendations on creating greeting cards from digital photos?

About once a year at this time, we snap a few photos of our kids and put them into a walmart.com greeting card generator. It shows a scene, a few photos, and some text saying "Merry Christmas!".





The choices for these cards are usually poor, and I'd really like to design my own (the easy way, using existing images, etc.)





What software is out there that will allow me to do this. Preferably I'd like something freely available like The Gimp





Thanks!

Recommendations on creating greeting cards from digital photos?
I make mine in Photoshop. Any image program which allows you to make a blank template should work. You simply size the template to the size of your cart and start designing. The carts you can find in any home office supply store.


No comments:

Post a Comment