Monday, May 11, 2009

I need a thank you message for a greeting cards. Any suggestion?

I need a thank you message to put in a greeting cards for all my teachers and professor. I need something inspirational that says that I appreciate everything they have done for me and that I’ll remember everything they have taught me as I go in real world…..…..in a better wording obviously!

I need a thank you message for a greeting cards. Any suggestion?
I hope the following lines give you an idea, for a better Card,











Appreciate!


For everything


You said and done


You beared and run


You created and had fun





Thank you Note:





Thank you for turning the hard puzzles into soft dazzling drills. I am sure that in the long term, all the seeds of knowledge will turn ripe and every single part will send you the gracious prayers for the hard work you fosterd.
Reply:I would start with a quote that is pertainant to the professor/teacher. Something like:








"The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others." ~~Solomon Ibn Gabriol~~





Then continue one with a brief "Thank you for everything you have given me, including the opportunity to grow into a person I can be proud of."


No comments:

Post a Comment